Thursday, June 13, 2019

The NC Ed Leaders Summer Blog Series is back!

The school year is coming to a close and educators are hitting the reset button for the summer so they can rest and recharge. Last year I introduced the NC Ed Leaders Summer Blog Series, featuring blog posts from North Carolina principals, teachers, and district leaders from across the state. I am excited to announce that the Summer Blog Series is back again!

Numerous North Carolina educators will be sharing their thoughts and reflections over the coming weeks. Be sure to read their posts this summer, share them with your colleagues, and connect with them on Twitter to expand your PLN. Below is a preview of some of the educators who will be contributing to the Blog Series this summer...

*James Frye, Principal at Claremont Elementary School, which is part of the Catawba County Schools system. Connect with James on Twitter @mrjamesfrye

*Emily Francis, ESL Teacher at Concord High School of Cabarrus County Schools. Emily can be found on Twitter @emilyfranESL

*Chris Poston, Executive Director of Elementary and Middle Grades Education for the Chatham County Schools system. Follow Chris on Twitter @PostonPrincipal

*Robert Breyer, Principal at Cameron Elementary School, which is part of the Moore County Schools system. Robert can be found on Twitter @rbreyer51

*Dr. Chaunte Garrett, Chief Academic Officer at Rocky Mount Prep. Be sure to follow Chaunte on Twitter @drncgarrett

Be on the lookout for these NC Ed Leaders (and many more!) over the next several weeks as we kick off the Summer Blog Series. Also, I am always looking for more bloggers, so if you are interested in submitting a post, make sure you follow me on Twitter @BoomerKennedy, then either send me a direct message or tweet at me so I can add you to my list of future bloggers.

I look forward to connecting with educators from across the state this summer... I hope you'll join me! Be sure to check out the posts over the next several weeks and share them with colleagues. Have a restful, relaxing, and reflective summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment